Looking for a way to save money to offset all of your Christmas spending? How about a unique gift for the green person on your list? I have the perfect solution: cloth wipes.
Check out this post to find out why toilet paper is horrible for the environment and your health. Did you know that the average person uses over 50 pounds of toilet paper each year? Gross. As a country, we spend more than $6 billion dollars on toilet paper every year.
We are literally flushing our hard-earned money down the toilet.
Cloth wipes are perfect for the entire family. They are super soft and absorbent, and they will pay for themselves in a matter of weeks.
Personally I like to call the ones I make “Tee Pee,” because they are two sided* – one side is made of soft, snuggly flannel, the other side of 100% cotton recycled t-shirts (hence the “tee”), and they are made with your pee in mind. Well, maybe not *yours* specifically, but pee in general. Poo, too, if you’re brave (and are already doing a load of diaper laundry anyway). Speaking of laundry, you can just throw your Tee Pee in with your regular wash. As for the practical question of where to put them after use but before laundry day, I have a washable bag hanging on my bathroom door – I throw them in there and then grab it on my way to the washing machine. Easy peasy.
Pictured in this post are some of the wipes I have available for sale. Each wipe is approximately 6 inches by 8 inches.
They are .75 per wipe, .70/wipe when you buy 25 ($17.50), or .65/wipe when you buy 50 ($32.50) (plus shipping if applicable). We have about 50 wipes in circulation for our family of 3 with one in diapers.
Order your wipes today -this mama would appreciate your support!
*Some are half flannel and half tee, others are flannel on both sides. When you order, you will receive a mixture of both types. You can also request specific colors/designs, I will try my best to accommodate your requests.
3 Responses to:
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- When Sharing Sleep Is Tiring
- Parenting From the Inside Out
- Five Ideas to Keep Babies and Toddlers Safe from Choking
- Vote Now for Your Favorite Photos in NPN’s Flickr Contest: What Does Natural Parenting Really Look Like?
- May 2013 Carnival of Natural Parenting Call for Submissions: Emergency Preparedness
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED