With all of the posts I was doing for NaBloPoMo, I pushed the Toddlerese videos to the back burner. My apologies for leaving you hanging on Toddlerese 5! There were several good guesses, but no one got the correct answer – Kieran was saying “Babylegs.”
Allow me to put in a plug here: Babylegs rock. They especially rock during the cold months – Kieran wears them all day, every day. Have you ever noticed that toddler pants tend to get pulled up when you pick the toddler up? I do NOT envy toddlers who are being carried around outside during the bitter winter months – their little legs must freeze! With Babylegs, that’s not a problem. Everything stays protected.
In months where it’s not so cold, Kieran just wears Babylegs around the house. They make diaper changing a cinch, and they were wonderful for protecting his legs while he was creeping and learning to crawl.
If you look around online, you can usually find much better deals than are available on the Babylegs site. For example, there are several styles on sale at Banana Peels Diapers for $5.75 with free shipping. (I just bought a pair!)
I love this picture of Kieran in his “Flame” Babylegs – aren’t they appropriate with the sweater? (And yes, he is in fact doing yoga in this picture, or “yoyo” as he calls it. I think this is his “warrior” pose.)
Ok. On to our next Toddlerese video. First – family, you cannot give away the answer to this one, since you should all know what he is saying.
Here is your hint: Kieran is singing a line to a once very popular song.
Expect another “rah rah roh” video answer soon (maybe not next Tuesday; Tom might be busy helping me finish Christmas preparations rather than editing video).
10 Responses to:
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- When Sharing Sleep Is Tiring
- Parenting From the Inside Out
- Five Ideas to Keep Babies and Toddlers Safe from Choking
- Vote Now for Your Favorite Photos in NPN’s Flickr Contest: What Does Natural Parenting Really Look Like?
- May 2013 Carnival of Natural Parenting Call for Submissions: Emergency Preparedness
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED