Family Mailbox and Felt Mail
I saw a cute idea not too long ago to make a “family mailbox.” I thought it would be a fun way to share notes with both Kieran and Tom. We got a cheapie mailbox and decorated it.
And then I got the brilliant idea to make felt mail. I have been working on this flipping felt mail for months. Months. I finally finished them in time for Valentine’s Day.
The to/from address labels are Velcroed on, and I can write on them if Kieran so desires.
He’s visited Kansas, New Mexico, and Florida; I made Washington for a friend of ours. Here are the backs:
So there’s the craftiness that has consumed me for the past few weeks. What have you been doing? Please share – I need some new ideas!
16 Responses to:
"Family Mailbox and Felt Mail"
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- When Sharing Sleep Is Tiring
- Parenting From the Inside Out
- Five Ideas to Keep Babies and Toddlers Safe from Choking
- Vote Now for Your Favorite Photos in NPN’s Flickr Contest: What Does Natural Parenting Really Look Like?
- May 2013 Carnival of Natural Parenting Call for Submissions: Emergency Preparedness
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED