I wanted to share the latest family pictures we took in August.1 We don’t do this very often, but I wish we did. We didn’t hire anyone – Tom just put our Nikon D60 on the tripod, and we wait for the flash. These were all taken around the Plaza area of Kansas City. (Click on the pictures to see larger versions.)
How often do you take family pictures? Do you go to a studio, hire someone, or take them yourselves?
This is my favorite of the 3 of us. It’s in front of the J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain.
(Here is some trivia on Kansas City’s fountains.)
Tom took this one at the very end of the photo shoot. Kieran and I were both tired of pictures,
I love the way Kieran is peeking out while resting his head on me.
We tried to take a picture of us walking, this was the best one.
I guess having an actual photographer makes some shots easier!
Kieran requested several “grumpy” pictures – I love this one!
- I also figured everyone needed a light post today since many of you are probably returning from long weekends! I hope your Labor Day weekends were wonderful. ↩
9 Responses to:
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED