Make Your Own Gifts for Toddlers and Preschoolers – Tutorial Round-up
I love giving homemade gifts for birthdays and Christmas presents. Our tradition since Kieran was born is to limit the number of gifts we give on special occasions, and the gifts we do give are handmade/meaningful.
I wish I was creative enough to do everything on this list, but here are some ideas that I came across when trying to figure out what to make Kieran this year.
Play food – Felt sushi tutorial; Felt brown bag lunch; Felt dinner for two (including plates and several food items); Felt tea bag; Felt ravioli; A felt food tutorial roundup (lots of links!); Eggs – both felt and wood; Wooden salt and pepper shakers
What kind of things have you made for your kids?
8 Responses to:
"Make Your Own Gifts for Toddlers and Preschoolers – Tutorial Round-up"
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED