Part 3 of Collaboration + Halloween Guest Post
Are you still looking for alternatives to the traditional sugar gorge for Halloween this year? Hop over to Halloween Candy Alternatives at Natural Parents Network – I’ve listed some trick-or-treating alternatives, many different healthy food or non-food options to candy, and a few “candy trade-in” ideas in case you end up with a pumpkin full of sweets. Enjoy!
Monday, I wrote about how to help a parent who is undergoing cancer treatment.
Tuesday, Sarah wrote about how to talk to young children about cancer.
Today, Jen is sharing what to say – and what not to say – to a person newly diagnosed with cancer.
Tomorrow, I am sharing an interview with the Executive Direction of Cleaning for a Reason.
Please stop by Jen’s site today for ideas on what to say (and what not to say) to a friend who has recently been diagnosed with cancer, and leave your own suggestions if you have experience.
Below are resources that may be beneficial to families experiencing cancer. If you have other resources, please share them in the comments so I can add them to the list.
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED