An A-Z List of Some of the Cutest WAHM Cloth Diapers Available
Welcome to the First Annual Freedom of Cloth Carnival
This post was written for inclusion in the Freedom of Cloth Carnival hosted at Natural Parents Network by Melissa of The New Mommy Files and Shannon of The Artful Mama. This year’s carnival will run from Sunday, July 3rd through Saturday, July 9th. Participants are sharing everything they know and love about cloth diapering, including how cloth has inspired them.
With baby number two cooking, and having sorted through my diaper stash recently (so I could pull out the mediums for my sister to borrow), I am in full on diaper lust mode. For Natural Parent Network’s Freedom of Cloth blog carnival, which is focusing on all things cloth diaper that are WAHM-made, I’ve scoured the web to bring you a fun A to Z list of some of the cutest diapers I’ve found. Prepare to drool!
A is for Angee Pants,
her pocket dipes are all one-size.
Babies who sport her owl print
are sure to look so wise!
B is for Badonka Dipes,
her organic line is a perfect fit;
this one-size dipe with “baseball” embroidery
is really quite a hit!
C is for Cheeky Diapers,
her diaper prints are all the rage.
Even better, these one-size dipes are affordable,
because they’ll follow baby from stage to stage.
D is for Doodle Dypes,
her prints are super cute.
They’re so charming that no one will notice
when your little one makes a toot.
E is for embroidery,
a sweet flower stitched on by Kim’s Cloth.
This minky diaper is so soft and pretty,
your babe will never want to take it off.
G is for goodmama,
who gets my “Best Newborn Diaper” award –
this is one of the only WAHM cloth diapers I’ve found
with a notch that comes down for the cord.
H is for Two Hip-Peas in a Pod
whose diapers have a lot of soul.
My favorite one is a Seuss-inspired
one-size pocket dipe with fish in bowls.
I is for Independence Day,
and this beautiful American Batik
made by BeBe Britches,
full of patriotic mystique.
J is for JB Baby,
who makes trendy AI2s, both upcycled and new.
With sesame Street characters, Ninja Turtles,
superheroes, and tie-dye too!
K is for Kuddly Kreations,
who makes diapers covers that you can wipe.
Because she has a variety of patterns and colors,
you’ll find one to match any dipe.
L is for The Little Bee Co.
They frequently do good deeds.
For every diaper purchased from them,
they’ll donate one to an orphan in need!
M is for Mud Butt,
with dipes so bright they practically glow.
You can order custom diapers (even custom snaps!)
in just about every color of the rainbow.
N is for Nicky’s Cloth Booties,
where you can come get your kicks
with this snap down center newborn fitted
inspired by Route 66.
O is for TheOperation.
Many of her dipes are made to look like a bandana.
They make me want to take babe and jump on a horse,
and trot to the state of Montana.
P is for Piddle Poddles,
with one of the cutest ideas yet:
sweet and cuddly designs
in matching diaper and t-shirt sets.
Q is for Quixotic,
which might describe Made with Love.
While she may be a hopeless romantic,
her dipes surely fit like a glove.
R is for Rock-a-Bye Booty.
Check her out. Stop and look! Hey, avast ye!
Her dipes will make you say “why, shiver me timbers!,”
as cute pirate butts toddle past thee.
S is for Sun Seedlings.
You’ll create quite a hulabaloo
when your little one walks by with a gleam in her eye
while everyone around her says “moo.”
T is for Twinkletoes Diapers,
maker of stylish OS AI2s.
Use it over fitteds or prefolds,
or snap an insert in (she sells them in hemp and bamboo).
U is for toddler Undies,
MumtazSoakers‘ skull trainers are so cute it’s a crime.
your toddler will love that they glow in the dark,
he’ll want to wear them all the time!
V is for Vintage designs;
this cover from ButterfliesandBeeSews is so fun!
The whimsical pattern will make everyone think,
“See Tot run. Run Tot, run!”
W is for Wallypop,
who helps your babe be a lactivist too!
With this cute breastfeeding fleecy cover,
she’ll show the world she gets her milk from you.
X is for railroad X-ing,
this dipe from Bubble Butt can’t be ignored!
When your little conductor wears it out,
count how many times people yell “All aboard!”
Y is for Yellow minkee,
the inner is made from white suedecloth.
These beautiful dipes from Buggy Baby Bottoms
are wonderfully furry and soft!
Z is for Zany Zebra Designs,
their applique designs are one of a kind.
No matter which one you choose, your little one won’t lose,
with one of these dipes on his behind.
Whew! That was a lot of cute fluff, and a lot of bad rhyming. Who is your favorite WAHM diaper maker (whether she is on this list or not)? What designs have you coveted?
Share the fluff love, and be sure to check out the other Freedom of Cloth carnival posts!
Natural Parents Network for the most up-to-date news on the Freedom of Cloth Carnival!
Please take time to read the submissions by the other carnival participants on the following themes. Articles will go live on the scheduled theme day:
- Sunday, July 3rd, 2011: Cloth Related Recipes — Writers share their best cloth-related recipes and tutorials.
- Monday, July 4th, 2011: Choosing Your Cloth Style — Today’s posts discuss parents’ individual journeys to finding the cloth diapering “style” that best suits their families.
- Tuesday, July 5th, 2011: Cloth Diapering Must Haves — Parents talk about the most important items in their diapering “stash” and why they love them.
- Wednesday, July 6th, 2011: Wordless Wednesday, Inspired by Cloth — We asked parents to share their favorite cloth-related photo with us and turned them into a fluffy Wordless Wednesday photo montage on Natural Parents Network. Link up your own Wordless Wednesday post there!
- Thursday, July 7th, 2011: Cloth Through the Stages: From Infancy to Potty Independence — Today’s participants explain how cloth diapering has served their families throughout one or more stages of their children’s lives.
- Friday, July 8th, 2011: Cloth Troubleshooting and Laundry Day — Seasoned cloth diapering parents share their best tips and tricks for handling common cloth problems and tackling the diaper laundry.
- Saturday, July 9th, 2011: Inspired by Cloth — For today’s theme, we’ve asked writers to explore the ways cloth diapering has inspired them to become “greener” overall.
16 Responses to:
"An A-Z List of Some of the Cutest WAHM Cloth Diapers Available"
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- When Sharing Sleep Is Tiring
- Parenting From the Inside Out
- Five Ideas to Keep Babies and Toddlers Safe from Choking
- Vote Now for Your Favorite Photos in NPN’s Flickr Contest: What Does Natural Parenting Really Look Like?
- May 2013 Carnival of Natural Parenting Call for Submissions: Emergency Preparedness
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED