Wordless Wednesday: Leap Year
Tom and I love us some jump pictures. It’s been a tradition throughout our relationship, and we’re hopeful that Kieran will have as much fun with them – someday, when he learns how to jump on cue. Enjoy a few of the jumping pictures we’ve taken, and have a fanstastic Leap Day!
Jumping at White Sands, New Mexico
This was at our wedding – I didn’t really get off the ground for this one, because the second photographer was holding Kieran, who was clearly not having anything to do with it.
Here is Kieran jumping off of our raised garden ledge.Look at that air!
Be sure to link up your own WW pictures at Natural Parents Network, where you can find more fun jumping pictures today.
4 Responses to:
"Wordless Wednesday: Leap Year"
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED