Wordless Wednesday: En Espanol
A couple of weeks ago I posted about the video we made for my sister, who teaches Spanish. Here are a few more collages she’s made using Kieran to teach her students Spanish.
She used the first two photos to demonstrate the imperfect past tense in Spanish. This tense is frequently used to talk about what was typical in the past, so she asked her students to pick a superhero and describe his/her typical routine. She used the pictures of Kieran to interest them and demonstrate some of the actions.
In this Powerpoint presentation, she demonstrates both reflexive (any verb with “se” before it) and non-reflexive verbs (“sale de la cama”). The pictures show the difference between what we do and what we do to ourselves.
5 Responses to:
"Wordless Wednesday: En Espanol"
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- When Sharing Sleep Is Tiring
- Parenting From the Inside Out
- Five Ideas to Keep Babies and Toddlers Safe from Choking
- Vote Now for Your Favorite Photos in NPN’s Flickr Contest: What Does Natural Parenting Really Look Like?
- May 2013 Carnival of Natural Parenting Call for Submissions: Emergency Preparedness
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED