Category: ’Carnival of Nursing in Public’
They are here! Paige and I have created some incredible breastfeeding state law cards for you. Check out these beautiful business size cards that you can carry with you and hand out to friends as well as every breastfeeding mother you see N.I.P. The front of each card has both…
We are wrapping up our first ever Carnival of Nursing in Public tomorrow over at NursingFreedom.org. I have loved reading every single one of the posts, and I am incredibly enthusiastic about the changes we’ll be making through our advocacy efforts. If you believe in the rights of breastfeeding mothers,…
NursingFreedom.org now offers a sample form letter that you may personalize and send when your breastfeeding rights have been violated. Following is a personalized example of that form letter, so you can see what the final version can look like. Dionna Ford (Address) July 7, 2010 Thomas B. Drage, Jr….
How do I know we can normalize breastfeeding just by doing it where others can see us? Let me introduce my personal success story: my sister, Shawna.1 Shawna was not anti-breastfeeding, but she was doubtful. I remember her asking “the question” on several occasions: “Are you still nursing Kieran?” And…
Welcome to the July 2010 Carnival of Nursing in Public This post was written for inclusion in the NursingFreedom.org Carnival of Nursing in Public. All week, July 5-9, we will be featuring articles and posts about nursing in public (“NIP”). See the bottom of this post for more information. ***…
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED