Category: ’Families, Create!’
Please join us for the December 2011 Families, Create! blog carnival. This month, we want to hear about your favorite books. What are you reading with your children? What books do you read over and over? What books changed your life? So pick up one of your dear books and let it inspire your creativity for this month’s Families Create! Make and Play Challenge!
Our theme for October’s Families, Create! Make and Play Carnival was phizzwhizzers. Our participants shared with us the odd and out of the ordinary, the dreams we aspire to, and the individuality that makes them unique. Check out what Families Create! participants created this month: Brenna at Almost All The…
Our theme for November’s Families, Create! is “Rhymes and Verse.” Rhymes and verses aren’t just fun to read and listen to, they also provide a wealth of connection and educational opportunities. How can your family come together over rhymes and verses this month? Create an experience and share it with us! Click for more details.
What would Mary and Laura Ingalls think if they had a sink installed in their log cabin? What if someone showed them how to use a cell phone? Kieran’s pretend pioneer play often mixes the modern with the primitive.
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED