Category: ’Joys of Breastfeeding Past Infancy’
Let me tell you something about Owen. He has not stopped moving since he started rolling over. He does not sit still often and is always on the go. Nursing is the only time my busy boy will sit and snuggle.
A mother shares her joys in knowing that her children weaned when they were ready. This is number 37 in our “Joys of Breastfeeding Past Infancy” series. I am publishing a series of posts dedicated to the beauty of nursing children past infancy in an effort to normalize this healthy and beneficial nursing relationship. Contributions welcome!
A beautiful post from Amy at Anktangle about her nursing relationship with her son. After fourteen months she reminisces and celebrates the way things have changed, and the way they’ve stayed the same. What did you celebrate about your own breastfeeding journey?
A pediatric RN shares her personal discovery of how the benefits of breastfeeding continue after infancy. This is number 36 in our “Joys of Breastfeeding Past Infancy” series. I am publishing a series of posts dedicated to the beauty of nursing children past infancy in an effort to normalize this healthy and beneficial nursing relationship. Contributions welcome!
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- When Sharing Sleep Is Tiring
- Parenting From the Inside Out
- Five Ideas to Keep Babies and Toddlers Safe from Choking
- Vote Now for Your Favorite Photos in NPN’s Flickr Contest: What Does Natural Parenting Really Look Like?
- May 2013 Carnival of Natural Parenting Call for Submissions: Emergency Preparedness
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED