Today I am happy to welcome Tara, who has written a guest post on five ways to get your kids to love gardening. Tara publishes GoGreenStreet.com, a light green living blog dedicated to offering tips on eco-conscious living. Mother of five beautiful kidlets, ages 3 months to 12 years, Tara…
Spring is in the air, and the birds are a’chirpin’ in our neighborhood. I wanted to share one of Kieran’s current favorite rhymes. “Two Little Birds” is a cute and easy rhyme for toddlers and preschoolers, complete with simple motions. Before you say the rhyme with your child, take her…
Today I am happy to welcome Tara, who has written a guest post on raising eco-conscious toddlers. Tara publishes GoGreenStreet.com, a light green living blog dedicated to offering tips on eco-conscious living. Mother of five beautiful kidlets, ages 3 months to 12 years, Tara loves all things eco-chic and natural….
Today I would like to welcome Amber, who has written a guest post on gardening with children. She is a self-described hippie mama, a wannabe writer and a lover of chocolate. You can normally find Amber over at Strocel.com, where she chronicles her suburban adventures and not-so-deep thoughts. Today, I…
My friend Sarah inspired me to put up this display board for Kieran’s art projects. It hangs in our living room. It was very easy to make – we just got cork board squares (12″ x 12″) and scrapbook paper in the same size. I attached the paper to the…
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED