Category: ’Homey Goodness’
To help me in my efforts to get rid of the harsh cleaning chemicals under my sink, Tara at Go Green Street has posted several easy homemade cleaning recipes. She also has a “Seventh Generation Green Cleaning Kit Giveaway” going on right now. Check it out! In an effort to…
Chemicals = Gross Before Tom and I met 5+ years ago, he was comfortable in his bachelorhood. So comfortable that he bought a condo here in Kansas City. When he moved to New Mexico to be with me, he tried to sell the condo; but the housing market was beginning…
Today I am happy to welcome Tara, who has written a guest post on raising eco-conscious toddlers. Tara publishes GoGreenStreet.com, a light green living blog dedicated to offering tips on eco-conscious living. Mother of five beautiful kidlets, ages 3 months to 12 years, Tara loves all things eco-chic and natural….
Today I would like to welcome Amber, who has written a guest post on gardening with children. She is a self-described hippie mama, a wannabe writer and a lover of chocolate. You can normally find Amber over at Strocel.com, where she chronicles her suburban adventures and not-so-deep thoughts. Today, I…
Yesterday I offered some ideas for occupying kids’ attention on sick days. Today we’ll look at some more tips to help moms (and dads) cope when illness has taken its toll on their sleep and sanity. So how can you make it easier for yourself when everyone is sick? Making…
My Book Is Now Available!
For My Children: A Mother's Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom
Click the cover to order now!
- 9 Ways to Create Moments of Connection with Older Children
- Lego Angst
- I Wish Children Came with Instruction Manuals
- Mindful Nurturing Resources Bundle Sale
- We’re Just Suckers for Breastmilk! Should Lactivists Worry About Breastmilk-Flavored Lollipops?
Forced Weaning Due to Pregnancy
101 Things To Do Instead of Yelling or Spanking
The Effects of Circumcision on Newborn Boys
Kardashian’s Call to Cover Up
- Mother’s Day Gift Set Giveaway from moksa organics and Zoe Organics
- Natural Parents Network Holiday Gift Guide
- Giveaway: 12×16 Custom Portrait from Destany Fenton Fine Art – $220 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: Story Starters Game from Mama May I – $25 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $35 Gift Certificate to Earthslings – $35 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $30 Gift Certificate from Dominna – $30 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: $20 Gift Certificate to Two Pink Hearts – $20 ARV CLOSED
- Giveaway: 3 Pairs of Earrings from Job Description Mommy – $45 ARV CLOSED
- Revisionary Parenting
- Giveaway: Qwirkle Game from SeriousShops.com – $25 ARV CLOSED